Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine which is used to diagnose and treat mechanical musculoskeletal problems, especially within spine. We believe that the whole nervous system is affected by this form of treatment. Chiropractic treatments involve a manual therapy which will be used to manipulate the spine and other joints and soft tissues to eliminate discomfort.
Our Chiropractors are highly trained in a large selection of techniques, including -
· Manual adjustment of the spine and limbs - using gentle, precise adjustments.
· Acupuncture/Dry needling - this ancient technique uses tiny needles to musculature tension and pain.
· Posture Analysis & Realignment - simply by realigning the spine the pressure and loads to the body can be evenly distributed.
· Massage and stretching - using a gentle technique, muscles can be massaged and stretched to reduce tension and balance out the structures which may be causing pain.
· Myofascial Release - over time, our muscles can become tight, shorten or become fibrous. By releasing the tight muscles and joints the body is less prone to injury. Please ask your chiropractor for the best myofascial techniques to use.
· Neuro-Muscular Massage - this is also known as deep tissue massage (which is quite similar to a sports massage) but focuses more on the involvement of the Central Nervous System. This technique is great for tight muscles and knots!
· Kinesio Taping - this magical tape supports the muscles, which in turn improves blood flow. This then reduces injury and improves performance.
.... and much more!
If you are not sure if Chiropractic is for you, please drop us a line for a free, no obligation chat.